Be a part of one of the community’s largest and most popular events. Our volunteer program offers wide-ranging postings in in multiple areas and age groups:
Service Clubs, Businesses and Organizations
Partner with Ridge Meadows Home Show to increase visibility in the community or raise funds for a special project. Email the show office to inquire about a variety of special programs:
Trade exhibit space for a contribution of volunteer hours.
Receive a cash donation for a contribution of volunteer hours.
Give back to your community and have fun working with the great group of volunteers that create this well-received community event.
More than 100 students enroll each year to learn the nuts and bolts of event management working hands-on in a variety of departments, led by students involved in our student leadership program.
We also welcome adult volunteers to work in a variety of roles. You can choose the number of hours you wish to work, spending a little, or a lot, of time with us.
- Available adult volunteer postings include:Kitchen detail: whipping up tasty meals and snacks for our volunteer crew.
- Admissions: working the admissions desks.
- Exhibitors: working to keep things running smoothly for our exhibitors.
- Staging: carpentry, painting and construction.
- Shuttle drivers: ferrying our exhibitors back and forth.
- Funzone: a variety of fun tasks involved with organizing and staging our children’s festival.
Miscellaneous postings are available and can be tailored to your talents and interests. Inquire today!